Application for the Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The goal of the program supports overseas candidates who have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled to study full-time in a PhD at the Faculty of Medicine and Health. This support will provide a stipend allowance of $10,000 per annum for up to 3 years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. No extension is allowed.
Founded in 1850, In Sydney, Australia, the Institution of Sydney is a public research university. It is Australia’s first university and is considered one of the best in the world. It is one of the six sandstone institutions in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate Research degree program in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention.
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled to study full-time in a PhD at the Faculty of Medicine and Health
- not have completed more than one year of full-time studies in a PhD
- hold an honours degree or a masters degree in a relevant discipline
- be willing to conduct research into cardiovascular rehabilitation and secondary prevention
- be a recipient of a primary scholarship from the University of Sydney that provides a stipend allowance.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and previous research experience with your application.
- Applications is Open.