Application for the Presidential Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Stratford University in USA.
The International Presidential support will be offered to any new, first-time students who want to study at Stratford University. The university will grant a 25% discount on the tuition fee for the chosen bachelor’s or master’s degree course to the selected students.
Stratford University, ranked in the top 58% of the world’s universities, is a public benefit corporation university that strives to prepare students for rewarding careers through quality educational programs that meet the changing needs of employers and the community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International entrants from all countries are eligible.
- BS or MS degree programme.
- The applicants must be first–time applicants at Stratford University.
- The applicants must be applying from their home country.
- The applicants must not be transferring from another US university or College.
- The applicants must have attained a GPA of 3.5 or above on a scale of 4.0 to be admitted to Stratford. GMAT and GRE score must be submitted if the chosen degree requires.
- The applicants must fulfil the following English language proficiency test scores requirements: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 79, TOEFL CBT – 213, and CELSA language test – 65.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Official bachelor’s degree transcript or equivalent
- Copy of passport
- Proof of financial support
- Applications is Open.