Application for the Presidential Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Springfield College in USA.
Provided to international undergraduate students at Springfield, this scholarship will be awarded to students who have attained a GPA of 3.2 to 3.79. The award amount stands at $88,000, given for four years in installments of $22,000.
Springfield College is a private college in Springfield, Massachusetts ranking in the Top 20 in its category in the 2020 US News Best Colleges rankings. The mission of the college is to educate the whole person in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes taught at Springfield can be applied for.
- The applicants must have a High School Cumulative GPA of 3.2 to 3.79.
- Students are required to provide all other necessary forms, including a secondary school report form for distribution and completion, which are available on the Common Application website.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 70, TOEFL PBT – 523, TOEFL CBT – 193, IELTS – 6.0, MELAB – 73, PTE – 48, and Duolingo – 95.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications to Springfield College can be made through the Common Application portal. Students that have attained the minimum GPA requirement for the award will be considered.
Application must include:
- Application essay
- Official Transcripts
- One academic reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st January, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.