Application for the President’s Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Ryerson University in Canada.
The university offers these grants for supporting those brilliant aspirants who will enrol in full-time secondary school studies who demonstrate academic accomplishment, leadership qualities, original thought and creative ability. Ryerson University will be awarded worth up to $40,000 (total value) or $10,000 (annual amount) (renewable).
The Federation of Law Societies of Canada has allowed Ryerson University to start working towards creating a law school based on social justice and innovation. By student enrollment, it is ranked 4th in Ontario and 10th in Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENT’S ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all around the world.
- Secondary school studies.
- A minimum 90% final admission average is required for consideration. An applicant’s average is calculated with their best six Grade 12 U/M courses, or their home country’s equivalent.
- For gaining admission in a postgraduate degree, aspirants are required to hold their previous degree study certificates.
- Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
PRESIDENT’S ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this education award, claimants are required to take admission at any Ontario University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
Application must include:
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing or a summary of any creative project which you may have undertaken. It must reflect your capacity for original thought and creative ability (max 750 words).
- Two (2) letters of reference:
- Academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavours.
- The reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavours. It should not verify academic achievement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.