Principal Biostatistician Job at IQVIA… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at IQVIA.
- Lead the design, execution, interpretation and reporting of clinical studies, with a focus on retrospective database studies. Part of your role involves leading business development activities, including proposal development, developing relationships with clients and providing technical insight for the Go-to-Market teams.
- As a leader in your area of expertise, you raise the general profile of IQVIA by attending scientific conferences and events, submitting articles to publications, and hosting in-person and virtual client events.
- Responsible to foster the career development of line reports and mentoring team members.
- MPH, MSc or Ph.D. in Biostatistics or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally from CRO/Pharma industry.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to applicable clinical trials.
- Strong working knowledge of SAS computing package.
- Familiarity with other relevant statistical computing packages such as nQuery.
- Strong consulting and client engagement skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.