Principal Job at Baraka Agriculture College… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Baraka Agriculture College.
- Provide leadership within and on behalf of the College.
- The Principal’s main focus should be to develop and maintain effective education/training and outreach programs within and outside the college and to promote the improvement of teaching and learning.
- The Principal will strive to create an organization that fosters student and teacher growth.
- When not involved in teaching duties, to devote as much time as possible to the supervision of the college; observing methods of instruction and endeavoring to improve the efficiency of the staff and the college in general.
- Assist the teaching staff in the development, implementation, modifications, and selection of curriculum materials, and keep the Board informed as to any modifications in or substitution of approved courses.
- Oversee the management of college income-generating units.
- Develop campus budgets based on documented program needs, estimated enrollment, personnel, and other fiscal needs. Keep programs within budget limits. Maintain fiscal control. Accurately report fiscal information.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents.
- Manage use of college facilities. Supervise maintenance of facilities to ensure a clean, orderly, and safe campus.
- As administrator the Principal is responsible for the daily supervision of the college, its students, facilitators, professional and support staff, volunteers, and personnel from outside agencies.
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Science or Rural Development.
- 3 years Managerial experience.
- Demonstrated experience in change management and performance management.
- Knowledge and experience in planning, developing and delivering competency-based curricula in East Africa.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other IT-based applications.
- Experience in the promotion of sustainable agriculture, and added advantage will be biased towards sustainable agriculture for rural development.
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to submit their CV.
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.