Principal M-PESA Solutions Architect Job at Safaricom Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom Kenya.
- Provide direction, guidance, and governance to ensure proper alignment with business initiatives and technology strategy/roadmaps.
- Provide technical leadership on strategic, transformational, highly complex enterprise-wide initiatives focused on the financial services domain.
- Works with business leaders to understand business requirements and help them understand how technology tradeoffs influence strategy, and ensure business intent is understood and effectively carried into development phases.
- Translate documented business requirements into a technical solution design for implementation.
- Collaboratively oversee the development of the solution as per agreed architecture, evolving it throughout the delivery in the face of changing requirements and feedback from the team.
- Lead need analysis, research, concept development, proof of concept and business case development for financial technology. This includes but is not limited to by building prototypes, frameworks and foundations to be consumed by the technical team.
- Set baseline through the introduction of standards and working practices such as architecture blueprints, coding standards, design principles and tools.
- Degree in Science/computer science/Engineering/Business related degree from a reputable educational institution. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ technical background in software development inclusive of databases, applications, Infrastructure, cloud development, 3+ years experience in solutions architecture and system design.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle is essential, in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- A “hands-on software architect” capable of sharing software development experience with the rest of the team, which in turn helps them better understand how the architecture is viewed from a development perspective.
- Domain experience in financial services, financial technologies will be an added advantage.
- Certification in Solution Architecture, TOGAF and Certificate in Cloud expertise desired.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021.