Process Engineer Job at Henkel… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Henkel.
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses, will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging.
- Drives deployment of manpower and resources to successfully execute area manufacturing strategy.
- Contributes to development of annual plant objectives; develops area operations objectives and plans to achieve area production and budgetary goals.
- Supervises production personnel to meet area production objectives.
- Uses production schedule and inventory to optimize utilization of manpower and equipment.
- Coordinates SHE activities and ensures compliance with legal/regulatory and Henkel requirements.
- Delivers products of specified consistency and quality to customers on time in full.
- Manages/controls spending in line with site operations strategy.
- Leads continuous operational improvements.
- Manages people, equipment and material assets towards successful execution of manufacturing strategy.
- Conducts site capability reviews and develops annual resource plans to ensure ability to meet area production objectives.
- Change Management – Interacts with customers and Sales in coordinating new projects and as needed.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering plus 5 years’ experience.
- Experience of improving Integrated Management System (IMS) within manufacturing (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHSA 18001).
- Quality management / delivering Customer requirements.
- Manufacturing Engineering (including M&I flow, Standard Operations, plant layout, waste elimination, continuous improvement, engineering change control).
- Broad engineering technical skills and knowledge of implementation.
- Demonstrated Lean Manufacturing experience and application.
- Process Management – Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures and equipment.
- People management – knowledge of personnel procedures and policies, labor control and application of basic employment law.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.