Procurement Assistant Job at Aga Khan Foundation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aga Khan Foundation.
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a private, not-for-profit international development agency, which was founded in 1967 by Prince Shah Karim Al Hussaini, Aga Khan IV. AKF seeks to provide long-term solutions to problems of poverty, hunger, illiteracy and ill health in the poorest parts of South and Central Asia, Eastern and Western Africa, and the Middle East.
- Receive and verify documents for requisition of services to ensure adherence to procurement policies and guidelines
- Maintain a procurement schedule/tracking tool aligned to the various work plans
- Source for quotations from pre-qualified suppliers and negotiate for best prices and value
- Prepare comparative bid analysis with recommendations & justification and facilitate approval
- Raise LPOs for approval and issue the same to vendors /suppliers
- Receive and verify the goods supplied to AKFEA
- Compile documentation to support payment of goods and services rendered to AKF
- Generate various procurement reports as guided
- Support in the vendor/supplier pre-qualification exercise & coordinate service tender/RFQ processes
- Liaise with Finance department to ensure timely processing of utility bills, goods and services payments, VAT claims and DA1 forms (in case of tax exemption/refund claims)
- Enter transactions on to Finance ERP Business Central including capturing PRs and invoices onto the system
- Under the guidance of the supervisor, facilitate Insurance of AKFEA assets in line with the asset management policy
- Liaise with the insurer on cancellation and/or addition of any cover upon disposal or acquisition of any assets
- Facilitate preparation, submission and follow up payment on general insurance claims
- Prepare insurance premium schedules and follow up with all stakeholders to ensure the timely payment of the same and continuous reconciliation of the statements
- Issue property insurance invoices for AKDN agencies and submit the same to the Regional Property Manager /department for follow-up on payment
- A minimum of a Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies or related field.
- 3-years relevant work experience.
- Computer-literate with working knowledge of Ms-Office.
- High level of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 8th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.