Procurement Assistant Job at Ariya Finergy… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Ariya Finergy.
Ariya Finergy is Your Power Partner! We are industry leaders in designing, installing and commissioning solar PV, storage, and power quality systems all of which are supported by a seamless end to end service. We solve your energy problems so you can focus on your core business.
- Assist the Procurement Manager in delivering multiple project support activities in line with agreed standards and objectives, given tight deadlines and competing demands and priorities.
- Assist in the implementation of strategies to build organizational capability in procurement, given the emerging changes in supply chain environment that need to be taken into account in many procurement decisions.
- Provide assistance to procurement team throughout the procurement process to ensure quality delivery of business services.
- Maintain updated records of stock materials and liaise with warehouse staff to ensure products are issued as requested before purchase
- Assist in conducting market research to identify pricing trends
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time
Skills and Knowledge:
- Commercial awareness
- Good knowledge of procurement, key drivers and key success factors
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong computer skills in MS word and Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organizational skills
Education and Experience:
- At least a graduate Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply or its equivalent;
- Work experience as a Procurement Assistant or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software
How to Apply
Applications Deadline: 31st July 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.