Procurement Officer Job at World Food Programme… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at World Food Programme.
- Contribute towards the development of procurement plans and processes ensuring compliance with wider procurement policies and WFP standards.
- Track and analyze data to provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Collate information and draft appropriate responses to recommendations to support auditing of procurement activities and ensure conformity with compliance rules.
- Support training of WFP staff to take a strategic and proactive approach to the procurement of food and non-food commodities and services, for example designing and reviewing training materials.
- Guide and supervise more junior staff, acting as a point of referral and supporting them with more complex analyses and queries.
- Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy food and needed goods and services to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
- Act in an assigned emergency response capacity as required to meet emergency food assistance needs.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Advanced University degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Engineering, Legal or Accounting or other relevant fields.
- Applicants with a first University degree in the Procurement related field with two (2) additional years of related work experience or training/courses will be considered.
- Five years or more postgraduate progressive professional (managerial) experience in procurement or related field with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
- Fluency (level C) in the English language and the duty station’s language.
- Experience with procurement activities (Vendor Management, Commodity/Product/Service Intelligence, Systems & Reporting, Tendering and Contracting and Ethics and Compliance, etc.).
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 6th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.