Product Governance Officer Job at Sheer Logic…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sheer Logic.
- Product Governance Officer
- Carry out user acceptance tests on all products & services including prep’s before they are launched to determine optimal product positioning, creativity, offering to target audience, and give feedback on enhancement or defect removal.
- Continuous monitoring and health checks of all existing products and services and raise anomalies with stakeholders and follow up for closure; track identified issues.
- Effective monitoring of corrective mechanics and solutions.
- Document and track identified gaps as lessons for reference in future products & services development.
- Gather customer feedback, acting as a point of contact for product and service issues arising from touchpoints.
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders (IT, net, marketing product managers), etc., to ensure that feedback from the customers is captured and acted on and issues identified resolved to better and enhance customer experience with products and services.
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, marketing or equivalent fields.
- IT literacy and marketing knowledge are an added advantages.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive new product development experience is required.
- A clear understanding of consumer products and consumer behavior is desirable.
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to work with partner vendors is a must.
- Ability to demonstrate multitasking and working autonomously.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 24th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.