Product Manager Job at Ilara Health… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Ilara Health.
- You’ll work with the head of product, engineering and design to implement Ilara’s product vision.
- 2+ years of product-related experience (product management, product-focused engineering, UI/UX design, etc)
- The health-tech background is a bonus. The significant time commitment in Kenya (alongside temporary remote work) is required to be able to understand the particularities of our market and on the ground realities.
- User-driven product development. Must be able to gather and synthesize user feedback from a wide range of users across our network to determine which features to build, how they work, and iterate on features/products with the help of the rest of the product and design team.
- Experience working on or with agile development teams. Must be able to help manage sprints, define tasks and work with engineers to define clear paths to user story implementation.
- Analytical, data-driven mindset and some experience with industry-standard analytics (Amplitude, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc) tools.
- Entrepreneurial drive, able to help develop a strong product vision, able to build new products and features to increase growth and improve customer experience.
- Work with cross-functional teams both internally and externally to evaluate ways to increase growth rates.
- Help build out a rapid experimentation framework that makes it cheap and easy to run experiments to enable data-driven decisions.
- At ilara Health, we are a diverse team of highly energized local and international individuals, committed to listening to the needs of our customers in peri-urban/rural primary healthcare facilities that do not have access to common diagnostic tests.
- Every individual from our interns to the company founders contributes to the success of the company in different ways.
- Every team member at ilara Health has the same drive and excitement towards achieving the collective goals. Working hard and being creative are synonymous in our start-up ethos.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.