Product Specialist Job at IncarnatedLives International… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at IncarnatedLives International.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Obsess over customer and Kenyan ecosystem in order to understand what problem we need to solve
- Build up a product from scratch with full end-to-end responsibility
- Work closely with design and software team to come up with solutions that scale
- Come up with success metrics and define experiments to improve those metrics
- Establish and nurture agile driven development process and mindset
- Coordinate all releases and technical changes with internal and external stakeholders
- Document what you do to build a foundation for the growing product team
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Write high-level requirements, and Product Requirement Documents (PRD)
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- Track releases
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives with the Development team.
- Support the development team with any questions or queries they may have
- Developing the product wireframe for the software development team
- Translating user needs into product requirements
- Overseeing the product backlog together with the Product Owners
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Keep track of industry trends
What we are looking for:
- You have 1-2 years working experience as Product Specialist/Product Owner/ Product Executive or Project Manager
- You Have Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- You get excited talking to customers in order to understand their problems/needs
- You are a good communicator as you need to coordinate regularly with different people from different departments i.e Software Development, Business.
- You collected your first experience in managing stakeholders
- You make decisions based on data and not on opinions
- You are interested in building up a very good business and customer understanding
- You are in love with details but can also zoom out when needed
- You have knowledge on Project management tools (i.e. Jira/Asana/ Trello) as well as Wireframe design tools (i.e. Figma)
- You must have a Laptop and high-speed internet connection at your place
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15th March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.