Production Manager Job at People Link Africa… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at People Link Africa.
- Forecast, plan, implement and control production schedule for the job and review and adjust where necessary.
- Determine the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
- Create staff schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
- Provide necessary training to production employee
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to
- Monitor quality standards of products.
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Implement improvements to the production process.
- Timely prepare and maintain production reports.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing Technology or a comparable discipline.
- 5 – 10 years minimum experience as a Production Manager or Technical Manager in Plastic Manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge of ISO Systems, Kaizen, Quality Systems and standard health and safety is preferred.
- Results-oriented and must uphold high levels of integrity.
- Must have the ability to train and excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent understanding of the plastic production process.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use Production Manager as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.