Professional Development Grants for International Students at University of Twente – How to Apply.
- You must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- You must currently be living and working in your home country.
- You must have at least three years of paid work experience in a conservation-related field in your home country.
- You must have applied to or already be accepted to participate in the proposed training at the time you submit your application.
- Your current work and proposed training must help advance conservation in your home country.
- You must not be enrolled in an academic degree program.
- You must have approval from your employer to participate in the proposed training and the promise of continued employment.
- You must have a bank account in your own name that can receive US dollars and international wire transfers.
- You must not have received funding from EFN in the past. Previous PDG recipients may be eligible for Alumni Grants.
- The proposed training must take place at least 90 days after the application deadline.
- You must submit all required documents by the application deadline.
The proposed training must take place at least 90 days after the application deadline to allow EFN time for review, selection, and processing of the grant.
- The central African Republic
- Congo – Brazzaville
- Congo – Kinshasa
- French Guiana
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands