Application for the Professor ST Leong Memorial Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Murdoch University in Australia.
The study award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who wish to pursue undergraduate & honors degree coursework for the academic year 2022-2023. Murdoch University will give a $2,500 deduction directly from the tuition fee to the successful candidate.
Founded in 1973, Murdoch University is a public research university. It is one of Australia’s leading research institutions and has three Australian campuses. MU has more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from across 90 different countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PROFESSOR ST LEONG MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate & Honours degree program in Creative Arts and Communication, Social and Cultural Studies.
- Be enrolled in a major, co-major, or honours which involves field study in Asia, with priority to:
- Bachelor of Arts (Asian Studies) (B1316/B1316A or H1256),
- Bachelor of Arts (Indonesian) (B1316/B1316A),
- Bachelor of Arts (Japanese) (B1316/B1316A),
- Bachelor of Asian Studies (Specialist) at either undergraduate or honours level,
- OR a postgraduate degree that requires travel to Asia for the study of an Asian topic.
- If you are entering Murdoch directly from high school, you must meet our Minimum Entry Requirements.
- The aspirants need to demonstrate English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with a minimum of 90 test scores.
PROFESSOR ST LEONG MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in a bachelor’s or Honours degree at Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 6, 2022 will be considered.