Program Assistant Job at LVCT Health… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at LVCT Health.
- To provide Finance/Administrative Assistance in administering the finance and administration tasks of the Vukisha 95 Project by providing program/training workshops logistics, accounting, and administrative support and in addition, implement administrative procedures to ensure cost-effective and timely handling of business administrative issues for Vukisha 95 Project.
- Diploma in a suitable field such as social science, finance and accounting, project management, or office management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili.
- Effective verbal and written communication, multitasking, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- High level of diplomacy, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing program requirements.
- Able to work innovatively to address programmatic challenges in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-driven, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.