Program Associate at Integrated Staffing and Training Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Integrated Staffing and Training Limited.
Integrated Staffing and Training Limited was formed in response to demands for a more flexible, cost effective and tailored recruitment services. The company seeks to bridge the gap between employers and job seekers in various industries.
We are seeking a motivated, self-directed and creative program associate to train a group of youth on soft and entrepreneurial skills.
The desired candidate should be an excellent communicator, able to connect with youth and enjoy a fast-paced creative environment. They should be passionate about youth development and impacting change. They will be responsible for program content, recruitment of facilitators, and leading selected workshops. Reporting to the Executive Director.
- Lead and manage a group of 20 -30 youth
- Develop workshop content
- Act as the student’s personal coach throughout their program of study
- Coordinate speakers for the monthly workshops
- Ensure that the program experience is robust and engaging
- Work collaboratively with counselors to ensure a pipeline of future youth
- Coordinate recruitment and alumni visits·
- Pitch story ideas to the media on program success
- Responsible for the content development of the newsletter
- Identify emerging needs and troubleshoot risk issues
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experience in a youth-focused role
- High skill level in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email marketing platforms
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work autonomously/self-motivated.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 14 October. 2021