Program Integrity Specialist at Church World Service…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Church World Service.
The Program Integrity Specialist is responsible for assisting in the implementation of the Integrity and
Compliance Module and Internal Malfeasance Prevention and Mitigation Measures. This position acts as an internal and external focal point for fraud and malfeasance mitigation, prevention, investigations, record keeping, training and education for CWS RSC Africa staff.
- This position reports to the Program Integrity Manager (Kenya)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Business Management or a related field or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or four years of paid work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Industry standard certifications preferred but not required, such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Protection Professional (CPP).
- Five (5) years of paid work experience is required.
- One (1) year of US Refugee Admissions Program experience preferred.
- At least two (2) years of workplace investigation experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of START highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the US Refugee Admissions Program highly desirable.
- Experience living and working overseas
Method of Application
Closing Date : 8 October. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.