Program Integrity Specialist Job at Church World Service… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Church World Service.
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of the Integrity and Compliance Module and Internal Malfeasance Prevention and Mitigation Measures.
- This position acts as an internal and external focal point for fraud and malfeasance mitigation, prevention, investigations, record keeping, training, and education for CWS RSC Africa staff.
- Five (5) years of paid work experience is required.
- One (1) year of US Refugee Admissions Program experience preferred.
- At least two (2) years of workplace investigation experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of START is highly desirable.
- Knowledge is of the US Refugee Admissions Program highly desirable.
- Experience living and working overseas.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 4th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.