Program Manager Job at CueCervicalCancer… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at CueCervicalCancer.
CureCervicalCancer (CCC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to the early detection and prevention of cervical cancer. Since 2013, CureCervicalCancer has screened over 150,000 women and provided life-saving treatment to8,500+ women.
1) Strategy/Operations/Program Development:
- Provide overall leadership and management to CureCervicalCancer Kenya programs.
- Work closely with MOH and Kisumu County Health Department to ensure cooperation as well as integration with national and county health and development plans, priorities, systems and service delivery structures.
- In close collaboration with the CCC Program Director and Data Officer, oversee the implementation, sampling, tool development, data collection and quality assurance of research studies.
- Assist in developing and standardizing programmatic tools and materials including Standard Operating Procedures; Educational and Training Materials; Program Evaluations and Reports.
- Manage supply inventory, ordering, and distribution of supplies. Facilitate the importation process of international supplies when necessary.
- Participate in routine monitoring of mobile clinics (up to twice weekly) and facility visits (twice per month) to identify gaps in quality assurance and ensure program goals are achieved. As needed, provide the Kenyan-based. CureCervicalCancer team with onsite supervision and support during mobile clinic outreaches
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of program activities to identify gaps and challenges that should be taken into account in order to develop and implement more innovative and integrated programming.
- Contribute to the analysis of research data, interpretation of results and writing of manuscripts.
- Ideally public health background with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience, preferably in the global health sector.
- Prior experience in implementing field-based programs that require community entry.
- Prior international experience and/or demonstrated grasp of the challenges surrounding project delivery in developing countries.
- Experience in program management, project cycle management, strategy development, planning, and project implementation.
- Successful team or project lead experience with the ability to successfully motivate a team to accomplish the goals of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Google Office and basic social media sites, and able to learn new technology quickly.
- Demonstrated proficiency with data collection, review, analysis, and reporting is essential.
- Deep-seated passion for the work & mission of CureCervicalCancer
- Flexibility to travel to Kisumu, Kenya for up to 6 weeks at a time.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in Kenya
Note: Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.