Program Manager Job at Microsoft Corporation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Microsoft Corporation.
- Responsible for working with engineering feature owners to drive feedback to their development lifecycle through standard and customer service delivery, such as NDA roadmap calls, design exercises, listening sessions, and private previews.
- Curate and build technical depth in Azure Security solutions and specifically in the product(s) assigned as your focus area.
- Build stakeholder relationships both internally and externally to identify gaps and support continuous improvement of our team and service delivery.
- Partner with peers in other divisions to engage in complex multi-cloud, multi-feature scenarios – identifying gaps and greatest areas of unrealized value. Develop proposals and work with engineering owners to advocate for our customers and prioritize accordingly.
- Evolve meaningful objectives, key results, and track against those based on alignment to divisional and organizational priorities.
- 2 years of success in technology, program management, and/or customer success management.
- Ability to share insights with technical teams and internal communities; Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/projects.
- Passion for customers and a desire to champion the customer experience and business value.
- Great collaboration and relationship building.
- Microsoft Office Tools. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft Flow, PowerBI.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a desire to roll up the sleeves and make things happen.
- Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills for both large and small audiences at various levels of organization and public.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.