Program Specialist Job at KCA University… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at KCA University.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Organize, plan, monitor implementation of CTLE’s Teaching and Learning activities.
- Identify Teaching and Learning focus areas within schools and departments’ needs and priorities and in line with CTLE’s mandate .
- Initiate and develop training tools and technical assistance to schools and departments to implement CTLE programme activities (teaching and learning, resource requirements and Learning management systems)
- In liaison with CoDs, organize teacher-based research activities, and technical assistance to faculty and university community on issues related to teaching and learning strategies.
- Coordinate graduate teaching assistants (GTAs) training program.
- Identify Teaching and Learning focus areas within schools and departments.
- Advise on academic standards and quality relating to teaching and learning.
- Promote best practices and evidence‐based teaching and learning.
- Review pedagogical development initiatives and their effectiveness.
- Provide input in curriculum review and its effectiveness in upholding teaching and learning excellence.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in educational technology and media production, Curriculum
development or closely related field(s).
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of teaching and learning, & planning of teacher education and development programmes.
- Analytical skills and ability to collect, synthesize and analyze information from
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.