Programme Delivery Officer Job at Options Consultancy Services Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Options Consultancy Services Limited.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
The Programme Delivery Officer will be focussed on providing support at the programme management level to Options’ large and small programmes, to ensure adherence to high quality programme management. The post-holder will be deployed to provide long and short-term guidance and support to programmes across Options’ portfolio. The role will also be responsible for developing and integrating appropriate tools and systems that are aligned with our approach to project cycle management. For smaller strategic projects, the role will also provide direct programme management support.
The role has four areas of responsibilities;
- Support the Programme Delivery Advisor in implementing the Options project cycle management approach. Provide support and guidance to programme management colleagues across a range of programme management areas as required.
- Take ownership as the Programme Manager on Options’ small, strategic projects which will be led and managed from the UK, and when needed, be the start-up Programme Manager for larger programmes, handing over to the Programme Team once recruited.
- You will support business development by working closely with our New Business and Partnerships Department; providing programme management inputs to proposal, concept notes, as well as material for external dissemination.
- Provide cross-organisational support by working closely with other departments, management and administrative teams to strengthen operational delivery.
- You will have significant experience of programme management, including in planning, budgeting and programme control, risk management and change management in a relevant project and programme environment.
- Experience managing large, complex, donor funded budgets, contracts and contracting, and experience managing relations between a head office and an internationally based team.
- Excellent knowledge and use of programme management and grant management tools, systems and approaches. Knowledge of international development having worked with a multitude of donors, including FCDO.
- You will have excellent financial management, programme budgeting and management skills with strong Microsoft Excel skills and you will be highly organised, working well under pressure.
- Being fluent in English both spoken and written is essential and fluency in French is desirable, both spoken and written.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.