Programme Lead (GBViE Learning Coordination) Job at Trocaire… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Trocaire.
- Facilitate shared reflection and peer-to-peer exchange, creating a space for women-centered and local organizations co-leading GBV sub-cluster coordination mechanisms across multiple contexts to connect and share experiences.
- Oversee and coordinate project implementation as per the approved proposal, including all aspects of planning, design, delivery, coordination, monitoring, communication, and donor liaison.
- Establish strong internal MEAL and reporting systems for the grant and develop high-quality and timely reports to meet all internal and donor reporting requirements.
- Fulfill other duties as may reasonably be required by line management, including engaging with wider organizational processes and priorities.
- Travel to project locations, including potentially insecure areas, in line with grant requirements, sometimes at short notice. (COVID dependent, periodic travel is expected to programme locations, typically in blocks of 1 – 2 weeks.)
- Relevant third-level qualification.
- Relevant humanitarian/development training.
- Post-graduate qualification in Social Work, Public Health, Psychology, International Development, Humanitarian Action, Gender Studies or other relevant field of study preferred.
- 5 years in the humanitarian or development sector in a programmatic role, including at least 3 years in the design and implementation of GBV programmes in development/humanitarian settings. International experience an advantage.
- Participating in humanitarian coordination mechanisms, particularly GBV sub-clusters or working groups at the global, national or sub-national level. Experience co-chairing coordination mechanisms an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.