Programme Management Assistant Job at United Nations Volunteers Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at United Nations Volunteers Limited.
- Acquire working knowledge of the two systems and identify the required information.
- support to review projects for any information-related gaps vis-à-vis the requirements and follow up with task managers to ensure completeness and accuracy of project information.
- support to create, update and modify project information in IPMR for new and converted projects.
- Assist in overall portfolio results monitoring and performance tracking.
- Assist to keeps up to date on documents/reports/guidelines that have a bearing on matters related to RBM. Portfolio Operations The Portfolio Operations team is responsible for providing focused support on administration, communications, finance, legal, procurement, travel, HR, and the day-to-day liaison and coordination with key entities.
- As part of the Operations Team, the incumbent acts as part of the Office team and may be assigned duties within the different areas of operations including a variety of complex research, reporting, contact, and analytical duties, and coordinating work.
- Acquire working knowledge of UMOJA SAP to undertake basic tasks such as extracting data.
- Assist to handle internal processes including drafting agreements.
- Registration of partners in the partnership portal, and obtaining internal approval.
- Contribute to research on selected operational topics.
- Respond to requests for portfolio data working with other team members to gather necessary information and articulate a response.
- Assist in the following up with executing agencies to identify and pre-empt issues, ensure reports are delivered on time. Results/Expected Outputs.
- Provision of the necessary required support to the Task Managers.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.