Programme Manager at Options Consultancy Services…..See Details on how to apply for the vacancies available at Options Consultancy Services.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children. We provide information, expertise and influence to governments, health workers, NGOs and businesses to catalyse change so that health services can be accessed by the people who need them most.
Options seeks a Programme Manager to be responsible for the project management of the Technical Assistance towards Evidence Informed Health Planning and Budgeting (EIHPB) for RMNCAH at county level in Kenya. This is a component of a Multi-Donor Trust Fund managed by the World Bank.
As Programme Manager you are responsible for the effective and efficient project management of the Technical Assistance towards Evidence Informed Health Planning and Budgeting (EIHPB) for RMNCAH at county level in Kenya component of the Multi-Donor Trust Fund managed by the World Bank.
Under the guidance of the Team Leader or Project Lead you will work closely with other Options’ Departments and project teams to enable the project to be carried out on time and to budget and within Options’ quality standards of delivery.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Masters in relevant subject area or equivalent professional experience
- Significant experience of working in international development at Programme Management level
- Extensive experience of the development and implementation of programmes, including risk manage approaches
- Experience of managing large, complex donor-funded budgets
- Experience working in resource constrained settings and low- and middle- income countries
- Experience of close working relationships with partners and consortia
- Experience of networking to build successful relationships with potential clients, collaborators and consultants
- Ability to work on a wide range of projects and other issues simultaneously
- Excellent financial management skills
- Self-starter, can work independently or as part of a team
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Overseas candidates require a valid Kenya work permit.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 21st February, 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.