Project Controls Lead (Africa) Job at Bechtel Corporation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Bechtel Corporation.
- Responsible for effective execution of Project Controls programs on an assigned project in accordance with Bechtel Project Controls Department Procedures.
- Reviews and approves Earned Revenue Determination Data, Proposal Financial Summaries, Project Financial Status Reports, and Charge for Project Working Capital calculations for assigned projects.
- Reviews contract drafts to ensure they include adequate cost and scope definition and meet Project Controls requirements. Coordinate’s development of all data in support of negotiations.
- Prepares, coordinates, and directs Project Controls presentations to Bechtel and client management, as required.
- Participates in the development and training of assigned personnel and in the implementation of on-the-job and classroom training programs.
- Conducts personnel performance reviews and career counseling. Interviews candidates for employment and makes recommendations for employment decisions.
- Directs project control activities. Develops, interprets, and executes policy, objectives, and standards applicable to cost and schedule control and analysis activities.
- Maintains liaison with GBU functional management to coordinate workload and staffing plans, work processes, and procedures.
- Grade 26: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university plus at least 9 years of relevant professional experience, or in lieu of degree, at least 15 years of progressive related work experience.
- Grade 27: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university plus 13 years of relevant work experience, or in lieu of degree, at least 19 years of progressive related work experience.
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and the home office.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes, as performed by Bechtel.
- Experience in both Cost & Planning on a medium to a large construction project.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 14th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.