Project Management Associate at Sanergy… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sanergy.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Collects organize, and compile field data into required reports that are distributed on a timely basis
- Understand and guide teams on how to use the EPC framework
- Project risk identification and mitigation drafting
- Monitors project on a page and MS. Projects tracking sheets for accuracy and consistency of data;
- Assists in collecting project data for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports, where applicable;
- Builds a strong relationship with project leads in design and execution to ensure timely collection of data;
- Assists in updating of dashboard presentations that showcase EPC project delivery KPIs;
- Utilizes IT applications to extract and present relevant data elements, including MS Projects, G-suite, Odoo, Salesforce, and Asana
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Performing administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings with project leads and/or external stakeholders
- Keeping track of reporting on project progress and cashflow spend
- Update budgets with actual project cashflow spend and raise flags when necessary
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Develop framework, standards, templates for all internal project management processes
- Provide training and feedback to the engineering teams to ensure full adoption of the framework
- Ensure design and engineering teams are delivering projects on time and within budget
- Engage all internal and external stakeholders to ensure blocks are flagged and cleared early
- Provide feedback to stakeholder responses and requests to technical teams are responded to within the agreed timescale
- Degree and/or Diploma in Project Management and/or Procurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to lead and motivate
- A high level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines and work autonomously
- Effective interpersonal skills to properly represent Sanergy in an ethical and professional manner.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.