Project Manager (Engineering & Specialized Works) Job at National Bank… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at National Bank.
- Technical review Project Consultants prior to the approval of project.
- Participate in project reviews and provide recommendations to Credit approvers and regarding financials, constructability, contract structure, contractors and statutory compliance.
- Conduct continuous performance appraisal of Bank appointed Project Managers and project consultants
- Provide ad-hoc support to Project Managers and Construction Managers, as needed.
- Provide support to projects of engineering or specialized nature.
- Contribute to the preparation of reporting to the Shareholders.
- Contribute to developing project management resources in line with the Bank ambitions, by proposing learning tracks of all projects.
- Ensure that daily activities are carried out according to current legislation through collaboration with outside counsel and Bank legal advice.
- Develop, monitor and continuously improve Bank processes and credit guidelines as regards to Construction
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveyor or related field.
- Basic training in Project management will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years experience in Project management or respective area of training.
- Proven planning, organization and execution skills.
- Proven experience in project management lifecycle and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Effective team player, energetic and ready to work long/ odd hours.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application indicating your current position, current remuneration, email, and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.