Project Officer & Training Coordinator Job at African Institute for Development Policy… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at African Institute for Development Policy.
- The candidate shall have a Master’s degree in Public Health, Economics, Population Studies, Environmental Science, or other social sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience working as a Project Officer.
- Proven track record in supporting evidence/knowledge synthesis and translation including the development of relevant policy and advocacy products
- Demonstrated track record in supporting the development of training materials and conducting population, health and environment-related training.
- Proven track record in policy and multi-sectoral engagement with both government and non-governmental actors.
- Proven track record in conducting research.
- Strong background and minimum of three years experience in conducting both quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Experience in Population, Environment, and Development (PED)/ Population, Environment and Health (PHE) and USAID-funded projects is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV with three relevant referees, copies of relevant documents, and an Application to [email protected]
Note: Use Project Officer and Training Coordinator – BUILD Project as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.