Property Associate Job at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited.
- Property Associate
- Prepare quotations for repairs, in consultation with the caretaker.
- Supervise and provide direction to fundis as appropriate, in consultation with the caretaker and others.
- Recommend expenditures to the Accountant and Owners and Residents Chairperson.
- Maintain schedules, responsibilities, task lists, and Standard Operating Procedures for each staff member as appropriate, incorporating input from management.
- Maintain each staff person’s performance. Meet at least weekly with each staff member to review their activities.
- Make recommendations to management for disciplinary action for any staff member as necessary.
- Respond promptly to complaints and requests from residents and owners. Take action on these within the scope of the authority and responsibilities of the position, and confer as necessary with the Owners and Residents Chairperson and others for further action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Construction Management, or any other related field.
- 3 – 5 years prior general, administrative, or financial business experience.
- Prior property management, general real estate, and/or accounting experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, customer service and team-oriented, self-motivated, and mature.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, high degree of innovation, independence, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.