Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK) Recruitment 2022…See Details on how to apply for the vacancies available at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK).
- Photography Officer
- Using various cameras to take photos;
- Manipulating photography parameters to obtain clear images;
- Composing stories, headlines, captions, and other descriptive tags to interpret photos;
- Research to obtain facts to validate a story;
- Creating timely visual content for all digital and social media platforms;
- Maintaining and protecting camera and editing equipment;
- Keeping records of photographs in an image database;
- Documenting and reviewing media activities;
- Seeking out appropriate and captivating photographic subjects and opportunities;
- Processing, editing, curate and share the regular flow of images; and
- Performing other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Journalism; Mass Communication; Communication Studies, Public Relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in camera operations; and
- Proficiency in web photo editing and publishing tools.
- Providing dental care including diagnosing common oral conditions, treating, prescribing, and referring;
- Carrying out minor oral and maxillofacial surgery; prosthetics, and conservative dentistry;
- Facilitating admission, disease investigations of patients, report writing, and assisting in theatre activities;
- Collecting information on dental health information system;
- Organizing discharge summaries and follow-up of patients, and acting as the first on-call on duty.
- a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (OS) degree or any other equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Senior Director of Corporate Affairs and International Relations
- Coordinate and supervise work in the Corporate Affairs and International Relations;
- Formulation, implementation, monitoring, evaluating, and review of Corporate Affairs and International Relations policies, strategies, and programmes;
- Coordinate Parliamentary matters and County Government relations;
- Coordinate implementation of bilateral and other international relations programmes;
- Liaise with the media, Government offices and MDAs, international organizations, and other stakeholders with the aim of securing the strategic interests of the Ministry;
- Coordinate State and official functions in the Ministry;
- Coordinate response to public complaints presented to the Ministry; and
- Coordinate implementation of civil-military programmes and projects and other corporate social responsibility programmes.
- Served for a cumulative service period of ten (10) years and currently serving in the grade of Deputy Director Corporate Affairs and International Relations CSG. 6 and above or in a comparable and relevant position in the wider Public Service or Private Sector;
- Have a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communications, Communication Studies, Information Sciences, Public Relations, Journalism, International Relations, or any other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a
university recognized in Kenya; OR a Bachelors degree in any Social Sciences plus a Diploma in Mass Communications, Communication Studies, Information Sciences, Public Relations, Journalism, International Relations, or any other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Masters degree in Mass Communications, Communication Studies, Information Sciences, Public Relations, Journalism, International Relations or equivalent and relevant qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Possess a demonstrable understanding of national, regional, and global security issues and international relations and the use of information communication towards their promotion.
- Demonstrated merit as reflected in work performance and results.
- Specialized Care Nurse
- Maintaining records on patient health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Evaluating health care outcomes;
- Preparing individualized reports; planning and implementing interventions; and
- Implementing recommendation of research findings for improvement of related nursing care.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C, with at least a C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C-in any other two science Subjects; a Kenya Registered Nurse or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse
- Diploma from a recognized medical training college;
- Higher Diploma in one of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Perioperative Nursing, Kenya Registered Critical Care Nursing, Kenya Registered Paediatrics/Neonatal Nursing, Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Been registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License; and
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- online through the Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
- by completing ONE PSC 2 application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100,
Applicants should provide all the details requested in the advertisement. It is an offense to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities, and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups, and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, and transcripts during interviews.
It is a criminal offense to present fake certificates/documents.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.