The application for the PwC CA Bursary for the academic year 2021 is now open for all South African students in South Africa.
The PwC hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the PwC CA bursaries. The CA training programme prepares you for the exciting world of business. This programme will expose you to impressive teams in a stimulating business environment. You can apply to our CA training programme any time during your studies, including Grade 12. If your application is successful, your learnership will begin after you have completed your honours degree or once you’ve received your Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
The PwC CA Bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their first undergraduate degree. PwC CA Bursary programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards a first undergraduate degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 NSIMA Bursary
PWC CA BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Grade 12 with matric exemption and university acceptance
- Mathematics and English as subjects (Maths Literacy doesn’t qualify)
- An average of 60% for all your subjects
- Proficiency in English and strong communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PWC CA BURSARY
HOW TO APPLY:
- Start your application by submitting your application online so your funding status can be finalized.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- All application must be submitted by (Deadline is yet to be announced).
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>