Quality Control Officer Job at Yana Oil Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Yana Oil Limited.
- Laboratory management, preparation of reagents, and keeping inventories
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production team
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final product
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes and training staff to use them
- Oversee product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards
- Working with procurement department in setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance
- Analysis of active ingredients in products and raw materials using the various laboratory equipment
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and sending
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and ensure maintenance is done on schedule
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.