Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Job at Nutrition International… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Nutrition International.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to callers.
- Greet persons entering the organization.
- Direct persons to correct destination.
- Deal with queries from the public.
- Maintain telephone records, as per NI procedures.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization.
- Maintain and regularly update a database of phone numbers, fax numbers and addresses of all NI offices in Africa and other relevant contacts and partners.
- Connect local/international calls for staff/visitors as required.
- Receive and sort incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and deliveries; distribute them in a timely fashion.
- Maintain correspondence records, as per NI procedures
- Interface with the mail companies, international and domestic.
- Prepare letters and documents.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Receipt of office and kitchen supplies and maintaining inventory listing.
- Assist in organizing meetings.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area, making sure that NI documentation is always available on the display shelves.
- Printing and binding of documents.
- You will have a BTS in secretarial studies or equivalent from a recognized tertiary college/university and at least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Solid knowledge and practical experience in administrative and clerical procedures, telephone systems, computers and relevant software applications and knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Skills on strong written and communication skills, organization skills, excellent customer service orientation, attention to detail, initiative, reliability, integrity, competent IT skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of the French language is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.