Regional Finance Coordinator Job at Islamic Relief… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Islamic Relief.
- Consolidate monthly financial reports, funds reports, donor financial reports and quarterly financial reports of the region.
- Ensure country offices project support cost is been cross charged with the donor-funded projects
- Ensure country offices maintain funds management system as per IRW guidelines whereby funds of projects must be reconciled on monthly basis and restrictive funds should not be used for other projects without prior approval from IRW finance.
- Analyze and process where necessary field financial data to ensure that IR consolidated financial figures are a true and fair reflection of the current financial situation.
- Review (and in some cases get approved by the regional finance Manager) financial reports prior to submission to the donors to ensure they are a true and fair reflection of the financial position of the grant.
- Provide IRW finance and donors with complete, accurate and timely financial reports, including institutional donor reports where required for all projects implemented in the regional countries, in the required formats.
- Ensure and review the field offices funds reports and year-end balances are prepared appropriately. To reconcile field office income and in-Kind donation on monthly basis.
- Follow up on last year’s external audit report management comments, field visit reports, and quarterly reports.
- To assist in the preparation of global financial guidelines, design, update formats and guidelines, financial systems within countries, etc.
- Good management and financial accounting experience, including a pro-active approach to budget monitoring, reporting with over 5 years experience.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance and Intermediate Level Qualified or studying the final level of AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Experience of the donor, financial accounting, budgets and year-end financial reporting.
- Excellent communication skills to liaison with regional assigned countries. Strong English communication skills (verbal as well as writing
- Must have previous exposure and experience of preparing /reviewing budgets.
- Experience in operating and extracting data from complex accounting systems.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.