Regional Recruiter Job – EARO at Catholic Relief… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Catholic Relief.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality and works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business or related field
- Minimum of five years recruitment experience
- Established network of contacts within the non-profit sector
- Experience in recruiting key personnel for grants and contracts in an International NGO environment
- Working knowledge of USAID rules and regulations pertaining to RFA and RFP solicitations
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.