Regional Sales Manager Job at Rose Avenue Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Rose Avenue Group.
- Responsible for the interface and support between the bank and the client or prospective clients.
- Maintaining good customer relationships to ensure that customer needs are met and are in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- Identifying and developing business with emphasis on fee income generation.
- Gather market and customer data for business development and sales opportunities
- Engage in the training of new business acquisition
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Design and implement strategic sales plans that will expand the company’s customer base
- Build and maintain customer relationships through continuous networking activities and site visits
- Assisting the Head of Business in identifying emerging markets and market shifts
- Develop and implement a strategy for customer acquisition and retention.
- Development of new strategic relationships with existing and new partners and clients and prospect for new clients and identify market segments in which to sell.
- Working with other Departments to ensure smooth coordination of the Banks’ operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field of related professional qualifications.
- Min. 5 years Experience in working with Financial Services Clients (Banking / Capital Markets / Insurance).
- Organized and proficient at planning to achieve challenging timelines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge in banking applications.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet the set targets.
- Ability to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision-making.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.