Regional Security Analyst Job at McKinsey & Company… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at McKinsey & Company.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
- You will perform a security risk analysis, travel tracking, a compilation of travel advice and guidance, research and risk assessment of remote or higher risk locations in Africa as well as day-to-day support of the regional security director.
- You will also provide written travel advice to McKinsey colleagues and will be responsible for capturing and presenting that advice in reusable formats.
- You will promote adherence to travel safety protocols for higher-risk locations and compliance with safety elements of the travel policy.
- You will perform web-based research from subscription and open sources, identify risk issues on travel destinations and develop guidance in appropriate formats including web guides, pre-trip advisories, emails and data entry into backend databases for inclusion in mobile apps.
- You will compile safety plans for studies in remote or higher risk settings and locations where McKinsey has no offices and compile weekly updates on these studies.
- You will implement travel safety protocols in higher-risk locations and track compliance of these protocols, monitor international, regional and local security incidents that can have an impact on the firm, studies or travelers.
- You will report issues and run commentary to key leadership and firm security.
- You will use surveys to establish the suitability of hotels, serviced apartments and transport providers and support the onboarding of new colleagues via introductory briefings bespoke to local conditions, ensuring visibility and awareness about the firm security function with new and existing colleagues.
- Degree in international relations, foreign policy, geopolitics, security or similar, with a focus on Africa preferred.
- Desire and inclination to work in a safety and security field; experience and exposure to safety and security field including vendor is a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills; professional experience in research and analysis.
- Basic interview skills and experience.
- Good service attitude and high level of professionalism.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player; ability to work independently with remote team leaders and colleagues.
- Ability to drive own research projects forward; ability to think outside of the box to obtain information needed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.