Relationship Officer Job at Brighter Africa… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Brighter Africa.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Proactively market and generate business through Individual client recruitment and disbursement.
- Undertake regular calls and visits to customers to ensure effective relationship management.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all customer visits for all customers.
- Cross-sell all products and services to both existing and potential clients.
- Business growth initiatives including marketing activities.
- Prepare credit appraisals, analyses and present them to the Branch Credit Committee meetings for further review & recommendations.
- Adhere to current procedures, processes, memos, and circulars as may be issued from time to time.
- Address all customer queries within the stipulated time.
- Monitor the portfolio quality on daily basis and proactively institute remedial actions.
- Maintain sound relationships with all clients.
- Liaison with the branch leadership team, local authority i.e. chiefs, opinion leaders to reinforce loan collection.hr
- Education: Business related degree and/or Diploma
- Knowledge and Skills: Business management skills, Credit management skills
- Experience: At least 1 year as a Relationship Officer
- Personal Attributes: Good communication and interpersonal skills, Team leader/player.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.