Relationship Officer Job at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited.
- Responsible for the growth of revenue to the set targets through retention & acquisition of new business on existing accounts and new ones.
- Maintains, controls and accounts for the company insurance policy documents and certificate allocations.
- Ensure strict adherence to the cash and carry policy as per company guidelines.
- Soliciting and negotiating special incentives to top performing intermediaries within set policy and compliance guidelines.
- Achieve diversification through delivery of pre-set revenue product mix.
- Prepare timely, accurate, informative reports to the branch manager for decision making.
- Maintain and implement branch level SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Embrace performance management process for effective and efficient service to our customers with a view to achieve overall branch/company business goals.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with brokers, agents and clients. Also maintain close liaison with other departments in the company.
- Validating all claims and ensuring that they are promptly communicated to the claims department & supporting documents submitted.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business related course (Insurance Option, Marketing, Business Administration and Finance) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Diploma in CII or AIIK is an added advantage.
- 4 years relevant experience.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.