Relationship Officer (Pension Administration) Job at CIC Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at CIC Insurance.
CIC Insurance Group Limited, commonly referred to as CIC Group, is an insurance and investment group that operates mainly in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, and Malawi.
- Acquiring new business by identifying and exploiting new business opportunities in the market.
- Looking for and opening new markets by developing new strategies and campaigns aimed at increasing market penetration.
- Providing competitive quotations and proposals to prospects for Income Drawdown and Umbrella funds.
- Acting as a liaison between service providers e.g Custodians, Administrators and Trustees.
- Planning and preparing relevant presentations to the target clients
- Offering support with respect to client-facing engagements
- Communicating new product and/or regulatory developments to prospective clients.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed sales and retention targets.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Driving business profitability through acquisition of Pension products and supporting cross-selling of Group Products
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Field
- Trustee Development Program Course (TDPK) is an added advantage.
- At least two (2) Years’ working in a sales or administration position within the pensions industry in Kenya.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.