Research and Design Lead Job at Safaricom…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom.
- Research and Design Lead
- Responsible for all Domain business projects by resourcing and leading virtual teams across IT.
- Responsible for delivering 95% of the projects on time.
- Responsible for ensuring project stability within max 48 hours.
- Ensure agile is implemented in at least 50% of the projects.
- Maintain an accurate registry of all business projects with various statuses and ensure business teams are appraised at all times.
- Align with business product leads & PMO on project KPI’s, milestones and timelines.
- Attend business strategy meetings to ensure IT is aligned with business needs.
- Build the team skillset according to the fit for future programs.
- Provide budget inputs for business solutions.
- Degree in Science/computer science/Engineering/Business related.
- Certification in Business Analysis & Agile Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen and mindset – with knowledge of Human-Centered Design.
- 5+ years of technical experience in a busy IT development environment, 2 years of which must include experience in designing systems and solutions.
- 3+ years Experience in Technical Leadership of large IT projects.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.