Retail CSE’s IFA/Branch (Nairobi) Job at Britam…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Britam.
- Retail CSE’s IFA/Branch (Nairobi)
- Secure new business through intermediaries.
- Retain existing business as per set objectives.
- Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries and clients.
- Service existing business and resolve customer complaints.
- Follow up on renewals for the general insurance business.
- Forward proposal forms to the underwriting department.
- Follow up premium collections.
- Prepare weekly and daily reports as required.
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
- Respond to customer and client inquiries.
- Follow up on commissions and claims issues emanating from intermediaries.
- Recruitment of intermediaries as per set objectives.
- Conversion of FA’s in branches to ensure all are placing general insurance business.
- Continuous execution of initiatives and strategies per branch to ensure meeting of set objectives and reviewing them where need be.
- Training of intermediaries on general insurance products and submitting training schedules to supervisors.
- Use authorized incentive scheme to bring in new business through training intermediaries on the same and marketing it.
- Creating strategic partnerships with intermediaries for maximum business support.
- Sharing of market intelligence with supervisor
- Work closely with underwriter and branch manager to achieve set objectives.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related field.
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, IIK).
- 2-4 year’s relevant experience in the insurance industry.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 24th September 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.