Revenue Officer Job at Premier Hospital… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Premier Hospital.
- Ensure all payments received are receipted and an official receipt issued against the payment.
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are safely kept and handed over to the Chief Revenue Office promptly and accurately.
- Ensure approval of any petty cash payment after office hours.
- Verify type and extent of service coverage for insurance patients.
- Ensure Refund emails are promptly and correctly written as per given format.
- Check and verify patient data in the hospital information management system and bill the correct patient for the right services and collect the right amount of payment for the services.
- Obtain approvals from insurance companies for billing charges.
- Ensure any report required has been set within the timelines stipulated.
- Maintain safe custody of all passwords issued for use in the various hospital systems. Ensure patients are registered accurately following two patient identifiers PH number and patient full names.
- Ensure the pre-authorization are duly completed by the doctors and sent to insurances for approval within 24 hours.
- Understand all products and process flows in the hospital to give correct directions to patients.
- Assist other staff when the need arises in order to foster the overall efficiency of the department and deliver timely patient care.
- Certificate, Diploma and Degree in a business-related area.
- ATD OR CPA and any account-related course.
- At least done internship or worked for a year, added advantage if worked in a hospital or healthcare facility.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.