Application for the RGU Discount Master’s Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Robert Gordon University in UK.
The sponsorship will benefit those students who are starting in September 2021or January 2022. It will be made available a c£2,000 discount towards master’s course tuition fees.
Robert Gordon University is also known as RGU, which was opened as an educational institution in the mid 18th century. It is considered one of the top Scottish universities. The University includes 11 academic schools that provide flexible study modes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RGU DISCOUNT MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Botswana, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
- The students should be first-year applicants.
- Master degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Must be eligible for an offer from Robert Gordon University having met the standard or advertised academic entry requirements
- Must be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment
- Must be a self-funding student
- Most of the master courses require a 4-year bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- To be enrolled in a master course, you need to have an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area.
RGU DISCOUNT MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No separate application is required as you will be considered automatically after being accepted for an applicable course.
Application must include:
- Transcripts of STPM or equivalent
- Copies of academic certificates
- CV including all curriculum activities
- English essay of 1 page describing the reason for applying for the opportunity.
- Applications Varies.