This article contains information on Rhodes University Postgraduate Admission and Application Forms: 2021/2022 and how to Apply. It also contains the Rhodes University Postgraduate Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Rhodes University Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Any Rhodes University Postgraduate programmes
Applications to study for the listed postgraduate programmes above in 2021/2022 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at Rhodes University for the 2021/2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
RHODES UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- Admission requirements vary considerably and you are advised to consult the Student Enrolment Centre or Faculty information booklet for current requirements.
RHODES UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Postgraduate Applications for study at the Rhodes University in 2021/2022 are fully online.
Rhodes University Postgraduate Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
You may monitor your application status online Here
Rhodes University Postgraduate Application Fee
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications is stated here
UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION
You need to submit additional documents to the Admissions Office. This may include the following:
- Certified paper copies of documents uploaded online as part of your application
- Academic transcripts which may not have been available at the time of your application must be uploaded to our student system; please log in using your username and password, and complete the submission; certified paper copies of such uploaded documents must be submitted
- Where applicable, evidence of English language proficiency must be provided
SUBMISSION DATES FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND ACADEMIC RECORDS
The Rhodes University University reserves the right to cancel any application if all the necessary certified paper copies or original transcripts are
not submitted on time.
RHODES UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION DEADLINE
Applications for most higher degrees by research may be lodged at any time during the year is stated here
- Rhodes University Semester Registration Guidelines & Portal >>>
- How to Download Rhodes University Prospectus in PDF >>>
- Rhodes University Registration Dates and Deadline >>>
- Rhodes University Moodle Portal Login >>>
- Rhodes University Email Address >>>
- How to Access the Rhodes University eLearning Portal >>>
- Rhodes University Resumption Dates >>>
- Rhodes University Application Deadline >>>
- Rhodes University Admission Requirements >>>
- List of Courses Offered at Rhodes University >>>
- Rhodes University Admission Points Score and How to Calculate your APS >>>
- Rhodes University Academic Calendar >>>
- Rhodes University Student Portal >>>