Application for the Richard Traina Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Clark University in USA.
This scholarship aims to support foreign students who want to start an undergraduate level education in any field at Rochester Institute of Technology. All the eligible applicants will be provided with the educational fund that will help them obtain undergraduate-level education at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Rochester Institute of Technology is considered the 10th largest private institution in the USA in the term of the student population. Its computer, art, engineering and science programmes are highly ranked and regarded as the best in the country. It was established in 1829.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RICHARD TRAINA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be commencing an undergraduate course in the academic year 2021-22 at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- The minimum requirement for enrolling in a bachelor programme at RIT is a high school diploma.
- Applicants must have the following: Internet-based TOEFL with a minimum score of 79, PTE Academic with a minimum score of 58, and IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5.
RICHARD TRAINA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application process for this award. You will automatically receive the program when you are offered a place on an eligible course
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.